Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Please see the new Men's Sexuality exchange. It is suggested that this exchange be geared to men's health issues.
Stretching my ball sack???
Joe8843 posted:
My ball sack is so tight to my body that I can hardly see my balls. I found after a search on Google that you can stretch the sack and decided to give it a try. I am wrapping a piece of double sided valcro starting at the top of the sack and working towards my balls pushing downward to stretch the sack. I leave things this way for several hours with minimal discomfort. After I remove the valcro, my sack definitely hangs lower although it eventually pulls up.

My quetion- have any of you guys tried this and did it work? What method did you use to stretch your sack? Will your balls eventually hang low without stretching?

Thanks in advance for your comments.

gymrat44 responded:
Haven't tried it -- I just let heat take care of the issue. When it's cold (or I'm greatly excited/about to cum) my balls will just about crawl up inside me; when it's warm, like when I'm in a steamroom, they loosen up and fall. Balls need to be at a lower temperature than the body so they rise and fall to keep at a cooler temperature.

I don't see an advantage to having lower balls -- they tend to slap around and be vulnerable. Why do you want to stretch your sack? I can understand wanting to find out what's possible, that's for sure. But that's a tender area and I'd be concerned of huring something.
manhood should be enjoyed, not proven -- gymrat44

HairyD responded:
What is your age? Some men testicle with hang like a animal with age. Check out the locker room in a gym My has not and therefore it make my penis look longer.

gq12 replied to HairyD's response:
I don't understand the wanting for low hanging balls? Like the others said, mine will pull up and drop down depending on the temp or what I am doing even.

I did see an old man at a nude beach and he must have had balls that hung down 8-10"!! It looked so uncomfortable, plus his penis length was so much shorter it made that look small. If he was not careful, he would sit on them (which reminds me of a "Curb your Enthusiasm" show!).

If you are concerned that your testicles never drop down to any sort of hang, I would ask your doctor and not try to stretch them too much.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Age 53 - Divorce father of two sons, totally out as a Gay Men and love the life that I live. Came out 12 years ago and was the best thing I have ever ...More

Helpful Tips

More Discussions
Hey guys not sure if anyone else caught on but I just figured out at the bottom of the threads there is a link that says "more dicussions" ... More
Was this Helpful?
130 of 195 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.