Skip to content

Announcements

Please see the new Men's Sexuality exchange. It is suggested that this exchange be geared to men's health issues.
shorts or pj's
An_206249 posted:
There was a time when I was a teenager that I slept nude. I don't remember why I stopped. Now I sleep in boxers and a t-shirt in the summer and long pj's in the winter.

PS we have no kids.

zoom1969 responded:
Depending on my mood is how I decide what to sleep in! Sometimes I enjoy sleeping in the nude and other times I don't. If I feel kind of tired or run down I will sleep in a pair of boxers. I never can sleep in any type of shirt! At times if I feel kind of horny or feel really good I will sleep in the nude. The only thing about sleeping in the nude is sometimes I keep waking up in the middle of the night really aroused!

hairyd replied to zoom1969's response:
Zoom , I Feel Really good; Really aroused ; Feel Really horny is why I am always a nude sleeper.
An, the pj may keep the boys warm but it would for me be the same as going to bed with my socks and pants on.
Go back to the nude, If your in bed with a female. Kids may be in your future. Just saying.

gymrat44 replied to zoom1969's response:
I'm always a nude sleeper. And yes, I do get awakened in an aroused state, too. But hey, what's wrong with that? Even though I have a tight schedule and can't affort to be missing sleep I find that if I keep the little guy regularly drained some simple stroking and attention can be a wonderful way to get back to sleep. Does anything like that work for you?

As a rule I'd say if something gets you aroused it's to be enjoyed, not avoided! What do you other guys say?
manhood should be enjoyed, not proven -- gymrat44

David_Roberts responded:
In the summer I sleep in the nude -- I love it! In the winter I sleep in a night shirt; it gives me more freedom than with pj's (it's almost like sleeping in the nude but warmer).

jmgg5000 responded:
sleep nude have since i was 8 and love it. to me sleeping nude is best way to sleep, my wife also sleeps nude and so its nice. our son 4 and daughter 6 they also sleep in the nude so it is all good sometimes they walk in on us still sleeping and we are often nude with covers half off and we dont care if they see us naked.

jd1000 responded:
sleep nude and i do have 3 kids 10 year old boy 8 year old boy and 5 year old girl and they have all walked in on me while sleeping nude and it dont bother me at all. i have nothing to hide and they are my kids and its all good, my kids also sleep nude and love it. only time they have pjs on is if they have sleepovers or something. and they keep a pair close incase of a house fire or tornado. our house is nude friendly

Helpful Tips

Aftershave for Penis Shaft and Scrotum Shave
According to the poll we have on whether you shave your equipment or not the results as of today are 80 shave, 17 don't. Clearly the ... More
Was this Helpful?
11 of 13 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.