Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

Please see the new Men's Sexuality exchange. It is suggested that this exchange be geared to men's health issues.
    Expanding on the sex partner poll...
    Kawboy posted:
    I'm curious to find out sexual nature of our little group.

Take the Poll

WHO were your sex partners?
    • Female only
    • Male only
    • Female and Male
    vote
    View Poll Results

gq12 responded:
    Again, like I said to HairyD, does this refer only to intercourse or do you include oral as having "sex"?

Kawboy replied to gq12's response:
    oral, anal, handjob, any type of sexual pleasure.

gq12 replied to Kawboy's response:
    ok then I will change my vote to female & male.

Spotlight: Member Stories

address the ball... "hello ball"

Helpful Tips

More Discussions
    Hey guys not sure if anyone else caught on but I just figured out at the bottom of the threads there is a link that says "more dicussions" ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    130 of 195 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.