Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

Please see the new Men's Sexuality exchange. It is suggested that this exchange be geared to men's health issues.
    Urology Doctor's Visit
    restrick posted:
    I am thinking about making an appointment with a urologist because I have noticed a slight bending of my erections. If you have had any experience with this let me know. I am assuming that I will have to arouse myself to an erection for the exam and would feel little strange doing this in front of the doctor. Does anyone know how they proceed with the exam.

fenton04 responded:
    I had the same problem but used a wooden ruler for a splint and wore baggy pants. That straighten out the problem.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Maxwell Barto I am 23 and I live in New York.

Helpful Tips

B
    Does any one have a recommendation on a brand of boxer briefs that hold their shape throughout the day? I have Hanes 100% cotton boxer ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    34 of 59 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.