Skip to content


Please see the new Men's Sexuality exchange. It is suggested that this exchange be geared to men's health issues.
Urology Doctor's Visit
restrick posted:
I am thinking about making an appointment with a urologist because I have noticed a slight bending of my erections. If you have had any experience with this let me know. I am assuming that I will have to arouse myself to an erection for the exam and would feel little strange doing this in front of the doctor. Does anyone know how they proceed with the exam.
fenton04 responded:
I had the same problem but used a wooden ruler for a splint and wore baggy pants. That straighten out the problem.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm a 20 year old college student who graduated from a small private school in a small town. Not much to do but hang out with friends and go to th...More

Helpful Tips

Does any one have a recommendation on a brand of boxer briefs that hold their shape throughout the day? I have Hanes 100% cotton boxer ... More
Was this Helpful?
34 of 59 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.