Skip to content


    Exciting News for WebMD Members!

    We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

    And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

    What Do You Need to Do?

    The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

    Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

    Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

    Please see the new Men's Sexuality exchange. It is suggested that this exchange be geared to men's health issues.
    joe8843 posted:
    Does anyone know if the MSI4men web site is still in operation? If so, is the site active?
    zoom1969 responded:
    That site closed up back in early July of 2011... A lot of the original guys that started the site kind of abandoned it after the first several months! Not sure where they all went! I think most just got busy with careers/ traveling/ kids/ marriages and different things going on! I think some of the guys got into trouble with their wives when they discovered them on the site!! Most guys were into camming so I didn't get on there very much. I don't have anything against camming but it's not for me! I just kind of got on there for the forums and the pix! And to occasionally chat!

    Spotlight: Member Stories

    i am the walrus. i am the walrus. i am the walrus.

    Helpful Tips

    Does any one have a recommendation on a brand of boxer briefs that hold their shape throughout the day? I have Hanes 100% cotton boxer ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    34 of 59 found this helpful

    Helpful Resources

    Be the first to post a Resource!

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.