Skip to content

Announcements

Please see the new Men's Sexuality exchange. It is suggested that this exchange be geared to men's health issues.
MSI4men
joe8843 posted:
Does anyone know if the MSI4men web site is still in operation? If so, is the site active?

zoom1969 responded:
That site closed up back in early July of 2011... A lot of the original guys that started the site kind of abandoned it after the first several months! Not sure where they all went! I think most just got busy with careers/ traveling/ kids/ marriages and different things going on! I think some of the guys got into trouble with their wives when they discovered them on the site!! Most guys were into camming so I didn't get on there very much. I don't have anything against camming but it's not for me! I just kind of got on there for the forums and the pix! And to occasionally chat!

Helpful Tips

More Discussions
Hey guys not sure if anyone else caught on but I just figured out at the bottom of the threads there is a link that says "more dicussions" ... More
Was this Helpful?
130 of 195 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.