Skip to content

Announcements

Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1. Head over to this page: https://messageboards.webmd.com/living-healthy/f/mens-health/

2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at CommunityManagement@webmd.net

Please see the new Men's Sexuality exchange. It is suggested that this exchange be geared to men's health issues.
    Elephant style
    HairyD posted:
    A few months ago JackEnglish posted on one of the sites. He had saw in his dad's kamasutra book. The elephant syle of intercourse.
    I save this thread and last week ask my employee. If he had used this position. He had a video clip of him a friend girl on his Iphone.
    He download it to my wide screen pc. After watching I had to try this new position. It is great for me because I like to be the man. Therefore in the. dominate position. It is like doggy style. My wifew was able to have mutiply organism.
    have NY OF YOU GUYS USED THE kAMASUTRA BOOK. tELL US THE ONE YOU LIKE.
    Clothing is Optional...Encounting Nudity
    should be part of everyones Life.

Spotlight: Member Stories

58 year old married guy. Same incredible woman for 38 years. High school sweetheart! No children. Have 4 legged children. 1 Boxer and 2 cats. I am ope...More

Helpful Tips

My sugestion
    is to try to keep your underwear on at all costs. Take them off only to shower and when you are getting dressed UNLESS nobody else is, then ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    3 of 10 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.