Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Please see the new Men's Sexuality exchange. It is suggested that this exchange be geared to men's health issues.
National College Game
Anon_130552 posted:
Any thoughts. Why the Number 1 team was shut out.

stev1022 responded:
Being from Michigan, I'm more of a Big 10 fan than anything, so with both teams coming from the SEC I didn't have a lot of interest in the game to begin with. However, with that being said.... I was routing for LSU to win. What a boring game..... truly boring. I didn't end up watching the whole thing... at what point do you suppse as a coach Les Miles should have tried his other quarterback??? You gotta give props to Alabama's defense, but really.... it was a boring game.

hairyd replied to stev1022's response:
True, he had a proven quarterback waiting on the side lines. It was not Jefferson's day. Miles for his job needs to answer to the Unversity. What was the agreement. What did he have against his other stud.

Spotlight: Member Stories

WebMD Admin, Please delete this account.

Helpful Tips

More Discussions
Hey guys not sure if anyone else caught on but I just figured out at the bottom of the threads there is a link that says "more dicussions" ... More
Was this Helpful?
130 of 195 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.