Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Please see the new Men's Sexuality exchange. It is suggested that this exchange be geared to men's health issues.
Masturbate when driving
hairyd posted:
Night show host during dialog last week. Said a survey reported 24% males masturbate while driving. I would think the percentage would be higher. Any of you guys have a comment?

gymrat44 responded:
Interesting, but I wouldn't have a guess as to how many guys do that.

When I hear about a survey like that I always wonder how the information was gathered and for this one I can't imagine. Have any thoughts? Would it be from a questionnaire or was someone out on a highway overpass with binoculars and a clip-board? Fun to think about!
manhood should be enjoyed, not proven -- gymrat44

gymrat44 responded:
And yes, I've done it -- but only at night way out in the country where a) no one would see me and b) I would not be an accident hazard when I came!

hairyd replied to gymrat44's response:
Be safe, but like J said asking a man were he go out.... may be a differant answer. But the view of the country in daylight is also Super in a car or walking a trail.

zoom1969 responded:
I have heard several stories of guys masterbating while driving. I have never tried it before! I guess I should be a little more adventurous! Of course I would keep going until I ejaculate!! Where do most guys shoot their load? In their lap? On the floor of the car? Off to the side? Or do they let themselves get to the point of climaxing?

gymrat44 replied to zoom1969's response:
Those times I've chosen to let go and squeeze one out while at the wheel I've reached over to my gymbag to pull out a towel -- cumming is great, but I do want to keep my care relatively clean. Some other times I just stroke the guy for company, enjoy the warm, hard companionship and only have a little pre-cum to take care of with a tissue. Sometimes a hard-on doesn't have to end in ejaculation to be enjoyable!

hairyd replied to gymrat44's response:
I always have a few empty bottles in the Mercedes-Benz. The 32 oz bottles work great (16oz top is to tight) for my penis. I sometimes use wet ones around the top for tightness. The bottles (with lids) also work super when traveling in poor weather and not able to pee on the side of the road.

JeremyW responded:
I have done this heaps if times whether driving on a main road or just a quiet country road. The orgasm is awesome and I always just cum into a plastic bag. I either start by putting saliva into the bag first or onto my hand and stroke it until I'm close to cumming and then use re bag to finish myself off so I don't get cum through my car or my clothes. The only time I would stop is if I approached a crossing or was driving past a truck.

jeb1972 replied to JeremyW's response:
I'm 42 years old. My sex drive is not lacking at all. I love doing this. I don't know what it is about it that I like so much but I love it. Its not everyday that I do but when I get on long drives I whip it out. Getting so aroused just thinking about it. I have learned to enjoy my manhood instead of proving it like some one said in another post. I have also started wearing sexy underwear made for men g strings etc. Kind of makes the driving thing more fun too.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 50 years old, married 24 years with 2 children. My oldest is married. I joined this site as a way of getting information to help me become health...More

Helpful Tips

B
Does any one have a recommendation on a brand of boxer briefs that hold their shape throughout the day? I have Hanes 100% cotton boxer ... More
Was this Helpful?
33 of 58 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.