Skip to content

Announcements

Please see the new Men's Sexuality exchange. It is suggested that this exchange be geared to men's health issues.
For discussion: full masculinity cannot be achieved without having masturbated with another guy
gymrat44 posted:
There is something special, a shared understanding and vulnerability which comes from stroking yourself to ejaculation while you are together with another guy who is doing the same thing. You need not touch each other, you may not know each other but by creating a shared joyful celebration of your manhood you become a part of a great brotherhood which has achieved full masculinity. And even if all of your sexual activites are with members of the opposite sex you will not know or experience your full masculine potential until you have experienced the electric energy and great peacefulness which comes by masturbating with a brother.
manhood should be enjoyed, not proven -- gymrat44

Take the Poll

What do you think?
  • Sharing with another guy has brought me full masculinity..
  • I've done it but it's just part of how I got to where I am now.
  • Haven't done it, would like to and see how it would be fulfilling
  • Feel fully masculine without having shared masturbation.
  • I'm fully masculine without ever having beat off with another guy
vote
View Poll Results

An_243270 responded:
Guys should do a websearch for Monkey Brothers Playing. They have a website, and someone else not connected to them has started a group at xtube.

gq12 responded:
I think it is great!! I've done it w/ no touching of each other and with touching of each other.

Tigertop responded:
Haven,t tried it but would like to

gq12 replied to Tigertop's response:
try it, you'll like it!!
My favorite is when we get real close and I can stroke both our shafts pressed up against each other (frot)!!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

50, married, 2 kids. Prostate Cancer surgery at 48. Doing fine now. But along the way, created www.franktalk.org for guys with ED. Now am hoping to ...More

Helpful Tips

B
Does any one have a recommendation on a brand of boxer briefs that hold their shape throughout the day? I have Hanes 100% cotton boxer ... More
Was this Helpful?
33 of 58 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.