Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Please see the new Men's Sexuality exchange. It is suggested that this exchange be geared to men's health issues.
Tattoos
gymrat44 posted:
Tattoos. Something we've never talked about. Do you have one? Do you wish you had one? Do you wish you didn't have one which you do have?

I don't have any and at this point I probably won't. About 20 years ago I came close to having an Indian bear design put on my right bicep -- I thought that would be cool. But somehow the moment passed and it didn't happen.

Sometimes I think that when tattoos began showing up on women they started to lose some of their 'macho luster' for me.

What do you guys think?
manhood should be enjoyed, not proven -- gymrat44

Anon_527 responded:
While I would never get a tattoo, I am fascinated by them on men. I find them a turn-off on women, but like seeing them on men very much. Some men certainly take it to the extreme, but I think a few nicely positioned and colored tattoos can be very attractive.

hairyd responded:
Guys be aware before you tatoo a character on your body.

I had a friend (with a big cock) in college wanted a tattoo that proclaimed his manliness, so he decided to get the Chinese characters for "strength" and "honor" on his chest. He emerged with the symbol for "small penis" embedded in his flesh.
It for months before he knew what it really meant,. While jogging through the campus and a group of Asian kids started laughing and calling me 'Shorty.'

Spotlight: Member Stories

50, married, 2 kids. Prostate Cancer surgery at 48. Doing fine now. But along the way, created www.franktalk.org for guys with ED. Now am hoping to ...More

Helpful Tips

Aftershave for Penis Shaft and Scrotum Shave
According to the poll we have on whether you shave your equipment or not the results as of today are 80 shave, 17 don't. Clearly the ... More
Was this Helpful?
8 of 9 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.