Skip to content

Announcements

Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1. Head over to this page: https://messageboards.webmd.com/living-healthy/f/mens-health/

2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at CommunityManagement@webmd.net

Please see the new Men's Sexuality exchange. It is suggested that this exchange be geared to men's health issues.
    Circumcision reversal??
    joe8843 posted:
    Occassionally the skin on my penis slips down and covers the glans (head of penis) giving me a circumsized appearance. I rather like the look.

My question- is there any problem with this happening? Should I push the skin back even though I like the look of my covered glans? Does this happen to anyone else? I am interested in your thoughts and comments.

gq12 responded:
    sounds like you have a very loose circumsition if any at all??? I have heard of some guys who have enough skin to partially cover the head. I think what you are saying is that you like the look og an UN-circumsized penis.

joe8843 responded:
    Sorry- I meant "uncircumcised appearance."

tnguy1 replied to joe8843's response:
    I am circumcised and it started happening to me about a year ago however it was a tight fit around the gland. I had to do some stretching of the foreskin while in the shower so it wouldn't feel so uncomfortable. I am 53 yo and I am not sure what caused my foreskin to become looser.

Spotlight: Member Stories

i am the walrus. i am the walrus. i am the walrus.

Helpful Tips

My sugestion
    is to try to keep your underwear on at all costs. Take them off only to shower and when you are getting dressed UNLESS nobody else is, then ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    3 of 10 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.