Skip to content

Announcements

Please see the new Men's Sexuality exchange. It is suggested that this exchange be geared to men's health issues.
Dream...
broman323 posted:
Hi guys. I have a little bit of an odd question. I had a very erotic dream last night and ended up waking up because I had ejaculated. I am a 24 y/o straight man,but what threw me off is that the dream was about a bro. Is this normal? It has just thrown me off a little...

Anon_527 responded:
I think that is normal, IMHO. I'm not a doctor or psychologist, but I believe this type of dream is fairly common. If you have these feelings while awake then you may need to explore them.

You are still young, with active hormones. Enjoy!

hairyd responded:
Bro, Our erotic dreams would embarrass Hell. It's normal.
If it's day dreams or nightly. I would agree it needs to be explored.
Also the ejaculation may not have been released because of your dream.

zoom1969 responded:
It is normal... I'm not really sure why we have dreams like that! I remember when I was in high school I dreamed about one of my best friends sexually. It really freaked me out because at the time I had never even thought about guys in a sexual way before! I felt weird around him for awhile until I told him about it. He laughed and said dude I have had dreams like that before... No big deal! I actually had a really vivid dream not to long ago of a close male friend of mine. He was behind me and was going to penetrate me... I turned around and looked at him and told him I didn't think I could do something like this. He told me not to worry and that it would be ok! When I turned back around it was a completely different guy and it wasn't even someone that I knew!!

gymrat44 replied to zoom1969's response:
Yeah, there's a lot we don't know about dreams but they sure are interesting. And when you have a dream with strong sexual content and wake up either having a hard-on which must be released immediately or discover that you have already ejaculated there's something I do wonder. And that's has your erotic dream caused you to get to the point of no return with an ejaculation? Or, more likely, I think your body has become pent up sexually and in its relaxed state has started to produce a release of semen while producing a monster hard-on. That fully aroused state I bet has prompted your mind to drag in any old sexual images which may or may not occur to you -- could be a killer babe pleading you to get on top of her or it could be a buddy about to attack your butt, or some mixture of that. Hey, guys, it's all just sex. Wonderful, enriching natural sex. Something to be enjoyed.

In our dreams we frequently mix things up in ways which would never happen in our everyday lives. Why wouldn't dreams prompted by one being asleep but in a high state of arousal bring up all sort of unusual and/or new ideas. I say just enjoy them! And make sure you have some tissues on the night table.
manhood should be enjoyed, not proven -- gymrat44

jmgg5000 responded:
most of my dreams are sexual and i often wake up hard it feels great too. in high school there was this female teacher that looked nice big boobs and nice butt i would always go home at night and sleeping i would dream her and i were having sex in the mens locker room and would wake up hard. i also dreamed i was naked walking down the school halls and girls would be like wow you look great.

An_247002 responded:
I sure wish I have more erotic dreams. I probably had only 1 that I remember of.

jmgg5000 replied to An_247002's response:
yea in school there was this female teacher that looked hot and nice she always wore shirts that showed her clevage and one time she bent down to pick up a pen and got a full view of her breasts so at night i would dream we were naked together and making out so i would always wake up hard.

Spotlight: Member Stories

WebMDStPeteBob@hotmail.com I'm from Tampa Bay, Florida area and in my late 40's. I grew up with 5 brothers and enjoy the company of men. I wa...More

Helpful Tips

B
Does any one have a recommendation on a brand of boxer briefs that hold their shape throughout the day? I have Hanes 100% cotton boxer ... More
Was this Helpful?
33 of 58 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.