Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Please see the new Men's Sexuality exchange. It is suggested that this exchange be geared to men's health issues.
How can I get naked more often?
An_246302 posted:
Hey everyone I am new to this but, really have been interested in joining in the discussions. I am wondering if there is anyway to make a doctor see you naked during a physical. I don't know if this sounds weird or not but I just love being naked and letting others see me naked too. Also, how old do you have to be before you can ask for a rectal exam and if you know any other ways to get nude please inform me (other than the gym locker room).
FirstPrevious12NextLast

Polfsky responded:
Go to a nude beach.

hairyd responded:
Unless you strip before the doctor enters. The doctor will have you remove or not remove your clothes. As he selects what to exam. You can make a request. But they prefer not to have to view every guy's ugly body.
Rectal normaly 50. But you could request. Are you receiving anal sex?
We do not know your area. But you can be nude anywhere it would not be illegal. Research resorts, nudist area, spa, nude swimning, etc. in your area. Also beware some are not for staight males. Others requires couples.

gq12 responded:
I love getting naked at the Dr also, but mine does not have me undress ahead of time. Ask the nurse or whoever gets you setup in the exam room. Ask for a gown so you can undress, then just drape the gown over you and when the Dr comes into the room, move it of you ad place it on the table so you are completely naked!!
If they don' offer a own and tell you to remain dressed, just ask your Dr to check your penis or testicals, and when he/she wants to check just remove your pants completely. You'll be naked from the waste down at least! I've had recal exams during my 30s. I think some Drs like to check to be sure everything is ok. I much prefer "hands on" types who want to see more than a chart from blood work.

Anon_130552 responded:
ASK your friends and family. Its great to be together with friends.

An_247002 responded:
Another way is to visit some men's spa. There are many in Los Angeles area that offer sauna, steam bath, pool, etc where everyone is required to be nude. I'm very interested to try it out but too shy as I'm not as comfortable naked in public as others.

gq12 replied to An_247002's response:
I've done a Korean spa where it is required that everyone get naked in the wet areas. I loved it!!!

jmgg5000 responded:
the doctor i go to when you do your yearly exam they have nurse give ya a robe and when nurse leaves i put robe on and when doctor comes in and does his exam he will have me undo my robe and let it fall to the ground and i become nude as he checks my heart and chest and he checks my penis area out and skin and checks for skin cancer and all that and after he is done he says put clothes back on and then nurse comes back in and gives me last few details and then i leave. one time the nurse came in to soon and happen to see my bare butt i did not mind i feel they see butts everyday lol

Polfsky replied to gq12's response:
Yah, when I gather enough gut, I'll give it a try some day. lol

jmgg5000 replied to Polfsky's response:
yea one time i stayed nude cause i knew female nurse would return to see her reaction it was funny she walked in and was like oh my your still naked i am sorry i am like you can look i dont mind. i could see she was trying to look but was not sure if she should look. it was funny

jamiar responded:
Wearing a sweatshirt and loose pants with nothing under either will give you that nude feeling more often. As for being seen nude, find a friend with a hot tub or plan overnight stays where you can sleep nude or at the very least walk around nude before and after a shower.

buttfuzz replied to An_247002's response:
Korean spas are great. I get that caveman feeling when I am there! Just a bunch of naked dudes relaxing. I've been going for years, and nobody cares if you are naked. No judgements at all.

tylakeland responded:
The only places I know are the sauna and the steam room, great for relaxation and being free.

tnguy1 replied to tylakeland's response:
I agree with tylakeland. I relish my time in the sauna in my gym and go in there naked all the time. My issue everyone else is not so that makes me a bit self consious if I am not alone. Why is that here in the south?

tylakeland replied to tnguy1's response:
I don't think its just the south. I have noticed what many others have noticed, that many men under 50 or so aren't as comfortable with nudity. (Especially nudity without being drunk.) Not to say that all men over a certain age are okay with it. There are many factors that feed this fear, but it is really nice when you have a buddy who likes to get naked as well and you can relax, have fun, compare and so forth, just another fun way to bond.

Spotlight: Member Stories

WebMD Admin, Please delete this account.

Helpful Tips

B
Does any one have a recommendation on a brand of boxer briefs that hold their shape throughout the day? I have Hanes 100% cotton boxer ... More
Was this Helpful?
33 of 58 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.