Skip to content

Announcements

Please see the new Men's Sexuality exchange. It is suggested that this exchange be geared to men's health issues.
How can I get naked more often?
An_246302 posted:
Hey everyone I am new to this but, really have been interested in joining in the discussions. I am wondering if there is anyway to make a doctor see you naked during a physical. I don't know if this sounds weird or not but I just love being naked and letting others see me naked too. Also, how old do you have to be before you can ask for a rectal exam and if you know any other ways to get nude please inform me (other than the gym locker room).

gq12 responded:
I'm with you on trying to figure out how to get naked. My Dr does not have me strip down unfortunately, but he usually will check my penis and do a DRE (40s). I've worn tight jeans w/oout underwear a few times and when he needs to do these checks I've said that they are tough to lower so I take them completely off. At that point I am naked and will stay that way until he asks me to dress or says we're done and leaves the room!
I enjoy getting undressed in front of who ever I am seeing, so when I've gotten a massage or waxing, I'll talk to the person and start removing my pants at the same time.

If your Dr does not check you out all over, as him/her to. Ask about something on your penis or balls so that they have to inspect them in case they do not. Good luck and have fun!!

JZay510 replied to gq12's response:
I like the idea with the jeans! My doctor does have me strip down either. He mostly only checks my balls and thats about it. I mite try the waxing idea. Do you think I should have a man or a women do it??

hairyd responded:
If you have read these boards. Alot of males would change doctors. If they were require to be naked for the whole exam. Therefore you as the patients. Needs to let the doctor know your perference. After the nurse leaves the room. Strip raw.
If you perfer you may drape a shirt. Over your penis until the doctor enters. Your doctor should not said anything. But if he does explain you had requested a full exam. Therefore you had gotten naked to save him time. Do not play tricks to get naked. Be a Man and tell people what you want.

I am to hairy; therefore had never been waxed. But wondering how another man would know. If you would be more comfortible with a male or female rubbing your junk?

gq12 replied to JZay510's response:
I've had both male and female waxers. I'm not sure who I enjoy more??? One male waxer does not wear gloves, and it does feel betting with direct skin to skin (hand to penis) contact! I get hard and soft a few times, which is no big deal. I also drip pre-cum, so they must know I am having a good time!! I think waxing is my favorite since you have no choice to remove your clothes and they spend all the time handling your penis or ass (I get only brazilians since I am not hairy anywhere else)

jmgg5000 responded:
I am bill and i am in my 30s and i am comfy with my doctor he still has me put a robe on for rules or something but during the exam he will ask me to open my robe up so he can do his exam and he gets a full view of me then and i am comfy with it

Spotlight: Member Stories

I joined the "old" WebMD boards last year after being diagnosed with PCa (Gleason 3+3=6) and wanted to learn more about PCa, treatment optio...More

Helpful Tips

B
Does any one have a recommendation on a brand of boxer briefs that hold their shape throughout the day? I have Hanes 100% cotton boxer ... More
Was this Helpful?
33 of 58 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.