Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Please see the new Men's Sexuality exchange. It is suggested that this exchange be geared to men's health issues.
skinny dipping
jmgg5000 posted:
who in here goes skinny dipping and do you do it by yourself or with cousins brothers friends girlfriends wifes etc? do you live in the city or in the country? lakes or pools?

gq12 responded:
I swim naked in my pool all summer!! It is private enought so I go daytime or nighttime and love it!! I also have an outdoor shower and use that all the time as well.

jmgg5000 replied to gq12's response:
yea that is cool its private that way you can go anytime day or night and its all good. when i was a kid my parents lived near a creek so me and my friends would go on hot summer evenings aand skinny dip it felt wonderful and amazing for sure. we would swim as sunset and often swim a few hours in the dark. we would get out and sit on shore naked to dry off now and then and we would put clothes on and walk back home. when we started dating girls we would bring them down and skinny dip with them. to us skinny dipping is fun and free. the bare body touching the water feels great

ontbear responded:
been at a clothes yes/no so been nude on beach and water. No probem most nude

jmgg5000 replied to ontbear's response:
one of the first times going skinny dipping i was a kid and my parents went out for the night so they had a babysitter my moms friends daughter and it was a nice day so we went to the lake and we tossed rocks in the water and put feet in the water anyways the babysitter is like lets go swimming and i said well no one brought suits and she is like well lets go naked i said i am ok if your ok. she was a teen and i was 7 at the time so we took our clothes off and jumped in the lake it felt so nice and so wonderful plus seeing her boobs was a turn on for sure

jmgg5000 responded:
this morning i went down to the lake water was so nice and clear and warm. i took my clothes off and jumped in swam around naked for a while it felt so good 2 teens a boy and girl happen to walk up and catch me i was in the water so they could not see to much below the water the girl looked other way as i got out and put my towel on then they said who they were and we talked and they both felt i was cool and so they took there clothes off and jumped in and i drop my robe and went in as well nothing wrong with swimming naked with others that enjoy swimming. nothing sexual about it just 3 people swimming around. the girl had nice small boobs and nice butt the guy had nice penis

jd1000 responded:
my cousin has a swimming pool and as a kid we would often go skinny dipping together it felt nice. as i grew up we went in a few lakes that were semi private if ya were skinny dipping chances of being caught was slim. it always felt good. would go with both boys and girls of course.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My name is Maxwell Barto I am 23 and I live in New York.

Helpful Tips

Aftershave for Penis Shaft and Scrotum Shave
According to the poll we have on whether you shave your equipment or not the results as of today are 80 shave, 17 don't. Clearly the ... More
Was this Helpful?
9 of 11 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.