Skip to content

Announcements

Please see the new Men's Sexuality exchange. It is suggested that this exchange be geared to men's health issues.
who is naked now
jmgg5000 posted:
who is naked now and what are you doing naked if your not naked when will you be naked??
FirstPrevious12NextLast

jd1000 responded:
well i just got naked now it feels good to relax and hang around house naked. just me and my wife and kids so not a big deal if they see me of course.

Tidoman replied to jd1000's response:
Uh! Wish I was you. I can't go around the house naked! I want to.

Tidoman replied to jd1000's response:
I am naked to

hairyd replied to Tidoman's response:
Tidoman, glad your naked. If you want to be nude. DO IT!
What was stopping You before this post?

tido1987 replied to hairyd's response:
Heyi changed my name so yup. But what's your email I would love to email you.

hairyd replied to tido1987's response:
You may want to put your email address. In your profile info.
When I have time. I do share some info / pic with some of the guys thru their in box.

Pyewacat replied to hairyd's response:
I loved being naked. I would come home from work, drop my clothes and not dress 'till work the next day. On the weekends, I wouldn't bother to get dressed at all. It was awesome to get up, go out on the deck, take a piss and just sit in the chaise. In the winter, the most I would wear would be a bathrobe.

Pywacat@gmail.com

tido1987 responded:
Mines trevorstewey@yahoo.com. And that sounds awesome to just lie around naked I mean that's how we were born. That's how we would live

maestrobueno responded:
I usually start getting undressed when I leave my office. Tie, shirt, belt, shoes, etc. on the drive home. I don't live very far from work when I open the door to my living room I usually finish getting naked right there. I love being bareassed. And yes I am naked right now while I am writing this.

oldman52 replied to Tidoman's response:
same here

oldman52 responded:
grandkids around!..lol

oldman52 replied to Pyewacat's response:
must be nice,need that freedom!!!..lol

Spotlight: Member Stories

58 year old married guy. Same incredible woman for 38 years. High school sweetheart! No children. Have 4 legged children. 1 Boxer and 2 cats. I am ope...More

Helpful Tips

Aftershave for Penis Shaft and Scrotum Shave
According to the poll we have on whether you shave your equipment or not the results as of today are 80 shave, 17 don't. Clearly the ... More
Was this Helpful?
11 of 13 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.