Skip to content

Announcements

Please see the new Men's Sexuality exchange. It is suggested that this exchange be geared to men's health issues.
who is naked now
jmgg5000 posted:
who is naked now and what are you doing naked if your not naked when will you be naked??
FirstPrevious12NextLast

jd1000 responded:
well i just got naked now it feels good to relax and hang around house naked. just me and my wife and kids so not a big deal if they see me of course.

Tidoman replied to jd1000's response:
Uh! Wish I was you. I can't go around the house naked! I want to.

Tidoman replied to jd1000's response:
I am naked to

hairyd replied to Tidoman's response:
Tidoman, glad your naked. If you want to be nude. DO IT!
What was stopping You before this post?

tido1987 replied to hairyd's response:
Heyi changed my name so yup. But what's your email I would love to email you.

hairyd replied to tido1987's response:
You may want to put your email address. In your profile info.
When I have time. I do share some info / pic with some of the guys thru their in box.

Pyewacat replied to hairyd's response:
I loved being naked. I would come home from work, drop my clothes and not dress 'till work the next day. On the weekends, I wouldn't bother to get dressed at all. It was awesome to get up, go out on the deck, take a piss and just sit in the chaise. In the winter, the most I would wear would be a bathrobe.

Pywacat@gmail.com

tido1987 responded:
Mines trevorstewey@yahoo.com. And that sounds awesome to just lie around naked I mean that's how we were born. That's how we would live

maestrobueno responded:
I usually start getting undressed when I leave my office. Tie, shirt, belt, shoes, etc. on the drive home. I don't live very far from work when I open the door to my living room I usually finish getting naked right there. I love being bareassed. And yes I am naked right now while I am writing this.

oldman52 replied to Tidoman's response:
same here

oldman52 responded:
grandkids around!..lol

oldman52 replied to Pyewacat's response:
must be nice,need that freedom!!!..lol

Spotlight: Member Stories

6'4" 45, slim, boxer guy for work,, no boxers at home. love to shower outdoors... swim nude. and jerk one off when ever I can. strangest plac...More

Helpful Tips

B
Does any one have a recommendation on a brand of boxer briefs that hold their shape throughout the day? I have Hanes 100% cotton boxer ... More
Was this Helpful?
33 of 58 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.