Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Please see the new Men's Sexuality exchange. It is suggested that this exchange be geared to men's health issues.
i am new
jd1000 posted:
am new this group looks cool. i am a married man that likes to sleep in the nude and be nude around the house, i dont go around naked all day but i feel at night its nice to be naked around the house look forward hearing from you all

Tidoman responded:
Totally agree

maestrobueno responded:
Yes, jd1000 I like to sleep bareassed. And I like to shed my clothes whenever I get a chance at home but especially outside. I like the sensation of being naked and well, I guess I am a bit of an exhibitionist, too, because it is alot of fun with others. I think you will find plenty of people on this forum with the same idea.

toontownboy replied to maestrobueno's response:
I sleep nude, and enjoy being nude around the house. most of my friends enjoy be nude to when they are at home (we talk about this stuff lol) I think we have become to clossed mined that we are all alike and there is nothing wrong in be nude with other (it is not Gay)

Spotlight: Member Stories

WebMD Admin, Please delete this account.

Helpful Tips

B
Does any one have a recommendation on a brand of boxer briefs that hold their shape throughout the day? I have Hanes 100% cotton boxer ... More
Was this Helpful?
33 of 58 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.