Skip to content

Announcements

Please see the new Men's Sexuality exchange. It is suggested that this exchange be geared to men's health issues.
i am new
jd1000 posted:
am new this group looks cool. i am a married man that likes to sleep in the nude and be nude around the house, i dont go around naked all day but i feel at night its nice to be naked around the house look forward hearing from you all

Tidoman responded:
Totally agree

maestrobueno responded:
Yes, jd1000 I like to sleep bareassed. And I like to shed my clothes whenever I get a chance at home but especially outside. I like the sensation of being naked and well, I guess I am a bit of an exhibitionist, too, because it is alot of fun with others. I think you will find plenty of people on this forum with the same idea.

toontownboy replied to maestrobueno's response:
I sleep nude, and enjoy being nude around the house. most of my friends enjoy be nude to when they are at home (we talk about this stuff lol) I think we have become to clossed mined that we are all alike and there is nothing wrong in be nude with other (it is not Gay)

Helpful Tips

Aftershave for Penis Shaft and Scrotum Shave
According to the poll we have on whether you shave your equipment or not the results as of today are 80 shave, 17 don't. Clearly the ... More
Was this Helpful?
11 of 13 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.