Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Please see the new Men's Sexuality exchange. It is suggested that this exchange be geared to men's health issues.
naked around home
jd1000 posted:
where you able to go naked around house when you where young and do you today?

growing up my mom and dad often would see me walk around butt naked after a shower or bath i enjoyed being naked i pretty much have slept naked since a kid and i also would see my dad and mom also walk around naked. my mom would often wear underware but she would have bra off.

now i am married with 2 boys and 1 girl boys are 10 and 8 and girl is 5 and i still sleep nude as my wife does too and our kids often catch us in the nude and our 10 and 8 year old sleep naked and girl likes to sleep in her underware. i feel it is ok and nothing wrong with family nudity around the house kinda thing. i mean some people think it would be wrong and not healthy but we feel its ok and me and my wife were raised in same kinda thing and we turned out being good people. our kids know that they are not forced into anything if they ever felt uncomfy they can cover up or we would also cover up but for now they all like the way our house is and its all cool;. anyways what are some of your views

Helpful Tips

More Discussions
Hey guys not sure if anyone else caught on but I just figured out at the bottom of the threads there is a link that says "more dicussions" ... More
Was this Helpful?
130 of 195 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.