Skip to content

Announcements

Please see the new Men's Sexuality exchange. It is suggested that this exchange be geared to men's health issues.
Black things on penis
An_247397 posted:
I have little tiny holes in my penis with a black dot on the top. When you squeeze it it comes out but only the top is black. It turns white and come out like in a string. Is this abnormal. There is one dot on the head of my penis then some all along the shaft.

jrocker85 responded:
You are describing a clogged pore. It sounds like a blackhead pimple. The clog is most likely soap. if it was pus it may be from an ingrown hair. If none of this makes sense consult a dermatologist.

Spotlight: Member Stories

In my 60s, bought my first barbell in high school 50 years ago and still work out four or five times a week. Getting to know and enjoy my body has inc...More

Helpful Tips

B
Does any one have a recommendation on a brand of boxer briefs that hold their shape throughout the day? I have Hanes 100% cotton boxer ... More
Was this Helpful?
33 of 58 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.