Skip to content

Announcements

Please see the new Men's Sexuality exchange. It is suggested that this exchange be geared to men's health issues.
O What is On The Mattresses?
hairyd posted:
Guys, my wife want to give our
comfortable, supportive mattresses to a charity.

It is still in Good condition. I am sure someone needs it and would appreciation the donation. It is covered from top to bottom and from left to right with cum / seamen .
Since it is a pillow top it can not be flipped.

The domestic help has used lemon juice, hydrogen peroxide, bleach, soap and water.
But my stuff will not release. I would not want to lay on another man sperm. Sex is natural. Therefore I know you men have the same issue. Is there another option than burn /thrashing it . I would have no issue giving to a friend. They know how I love d ucking.

Spotlight: Member Stories

WebMDStPeteBob@hotmail.com I'm from Tampa Bay, Florida area and in my late 40's. I grew up with 5 brothers and enjoy the company of men. I wa...More

Helpful Tips

B
Does any one have a recommendation on a brand of boxer briefs that hold their shape throughout the day? I have Hanes 100% cotton boxer ... More
Was this Helpful?
33 of 58 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.