Skip to content

Announcements

Please see the new Men's Sexuality exchange. It is suggested that this exchange be geared to men's health issues.
O What is On The Mattresses?
hairyd posted:
Guys, my wife want to give our
comfortable, supportive mattresses to a charity.

It is still in Good condition. I am sure someone needs it and would appreciation the donation. It is covered from top to bottom and from left to right with cum / seamen .
Since it is a pillow top it can not be flipped.

The domestic help has used lemon juice, hydrogen peroxide, bleach, soap and water.
But my stuff will not release. I would not want to lay on another man sperm. Sex is natural. Therefore I know you men have the same issue. Is there another option than burn /thrashing it . I would have no issue giving to a friend. They know how I love d ucking.

Spotlight: Member Stories

In my 60s, bought my first barbell in high school 50 years ago and still work out four or five times a week. Getting to know and enjoy my body has inc...More

Helpful Tips

B
Does any one have a recommendation on a brand of boxer briefs that hold their shape throughout the day? I have Hanes 100% cotton boxer ... More
Was this Helpful?
33 of 58 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.