Skip to content

Announcements

Please see the new Men's Sexuality exchange. It is suggested that this exchange be geared to men's health issues.
Straight but had sexual activity with a buddy
words4u posted:
I think the human being is a complex being. I imagine the mind functions on a spectrum of thoughts and feelings. To say one is straight or gay is to over-simplify the characteristics of the mind. The act itself is homosexual without a doubt, but I do not feel this makes a person gay. There is more to it than that. I think there may be a sort of combination in our brains that when the right person of the same gender hits all the right numbers, emotions emerge. In other words, there are special circumstances in which the mind will allow for a specific relationship to a specific person of the same gender, and that may include sex. For some men, I think if a friend is close enough, that friend may have the combination that triggers such feelings that no other man can. Some men are naturally closed off to that combination while others maintain it, unknowingly. I think it's the same for women.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Married with 3 sons. Raise by a divorce father that was only 17 years older than I. Therefore we shared many good times and open discussions about lif...More

Helpful Tips

More Discussions
Hey guys not sure if anyone else caught on but I just figured out at the bottom of the threads there is a link that says "more dicussions" ... More
Was this Helpful?
130 of 195 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.