Skip to content

Announcements

Please see the new Men's Sexuality exchange. It is suggested that this exchange be geared to men's health issues.
A Childhood Fantasy - but Where Did It Come From?
gymrat44 posted:
Apparently nudity has been an important concept for me for a long, long time. Recently I was thinking about a recurring fantasy I used to have when I was a little boy, about seven or eight years of age. I remember after having been put to bed lying there and frequently having these thoughts . . .

I had been removed from my family and sent to a sort of boarding school and this was a great honor. For at this school I was to join other boys beginning a course of bodybuilding which would turn us all into pieces of muscular magnificence. And once physically able to do so we would be required to impregnate at least one different woman each day. Upon arrival at the school we had to take off all of our clothing and turn it in for we would then be required to be nude 24 hours a day for the rest of our lives!

In our classrooms we would be nude and our instructors would be nude. And in addition to book learning we would have grueling sessions of muscle-building exercise, also done nude. And we would practice with our little penises, getting them hard and enjoy the feeling of rubbing them although nothing yet would come out when the good feeling came. We were told that eventually our bodies would all get so huge that when the time for impregnation efforts came we would have to be lowered down on our wife-of-the-day on leather straps operated by pulleys. We would have become so heavy that we would crush the woman if it weren't for these harnesses.

And I almost remember that on occasion bands of us would be sent out to perform some superhero routines, during which our nudity would not be an issue: it would be expected since we were Stud Cadets.
I look back at these fanatasies from years ago and find them rather laughable. While being nude for the rest of my life does sound enjoyable, and while I do enjoy sex and weightlifting I can't imagine spending the whole day doing that at the expense of anything else. But what I do wonder is this: where did these ideas come from? I had no brothers and other boys I played with never talked about such things. There were no books or movies or other stories from which these images were drawn.

My understanding of males impregnating females was pretty accurate at that time but I don't understand how I came to know how intercourse worked. And somehow I had the concepts of masculinity, muscularity and nudity all tied up together with the superhero element thrown in, too -- where ever did all of that come from back in the early 1950s? Could it be that much of this stuff is hard-wired in my mind or being? I'd like to know what some of you think of all of this and how I could have had such fantasies long before I had my first ejaculation, by which time these fantasies although remembered had subsided.
manhood should be enjoyed, not proven -- gymrat44

92135_man responded:
Did you ever see your father or another older male nude that made you curious about sex, bodybuilding, or ejaculation? Maybe that is why you had this fantasy. Or did you possibly ever see your parents having sex and wonder why you couldnt do that either? Just food for thought. In reality, we all have our weird fantasies and i used to have some pretty extravagant fantasies as well.

hairyd responded:
In the 50's tv super hero was every boys fanatasy. They had big abs and muscle men. Since you did not have a big brother don't know how you knew intercources equals PG. Must have heard adult talk or pets that were breed. Alot of kids walk in or as toddlers were in the bed with their parents having sex. I know when I was 3 or 4 years. Was the first time the female was on top and I could see dad penis full view going in and out. They both was making noise. I holler stop hurting my daddy. They both must have been drinking. He picked me up in the full size bed with them

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 50 years old, married 24 years with 2 children. My oldest is married. I joined this site as a way of getting information to help me become health...More

Helpful Tips

B
Does any one have a recommendation on a brand of boxer briefs that hold their shape throughout the day? I have Hanes 100% cotton boxer ... More
Was this Helpful?
33 of 58 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.