Skip to content

Announcements

Please see the new Men's Sexuality exchange. It is suggested that this exchange be geared to men's health issues.
Wet Dreams
92135_man posted:
Have any of you had a wet dream before? Ive had about 5 and they usually tend to happen when i havent masturbated for a while. What were yours like and do you remember the dream you had to cause it?

ontbear responded:
92135..... had them all my life....very normal for a man that is young, middle age and even older. Had the last 3-4 years ago, in my 60's. It surprised me be on belief. ontbear

joe8843 responded:
I'm over 70 now and have had wet dreams starting in my early teens and going through most of my adult life. Wet boxers and sheets are just part of being a man. Enjoy!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 50 years old, married 24 years with 2 children. My oldest is married. I joined this site as a way of getting information to help me become health...More

Helpful Tips

B
Does any one have a recommendation on a brand of boxer briefs that hold their shape throughout the day? I have Hanes 100% cotton boxer ... More
Was this Helpful?
34 of 59 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.