Skip to content

Announcements

Please see the new Men's Sexuality exchange. It is suggested that this exchange be geared to men's health issues.
Extreme pain in knee during sex
An_250705 posted:
I feel pain in my knee when doing sex.Sometimes its so much that i loose my mojo and go soft and my wife get update and even i get pissed off myself.Its like the more i do it and the more i am close to ejaculation i feel more pain.why is that so? what should i do to stop it.

gymrat44 responded:
Am wondering if you feel this pain in your knee at any other time. When having sex it's possible to do repetitive movements which aren't common during the rest of the day.

Probably wouldn't be a bad idea to have your knee checked out by a doctor. And he may ask you under what conditions it happens; and they you could force a chuckle and say, "Well, doc, it actually takes place in bed in the middle of some good thrusting --and kind of puts a damper on that," or whatever you're comfortable saying.

In any case, it's a shame to let something like a knee injury take away such a pleasurable and important part of your life. Perhaps there are other positions you could try where your knee might not get in the way?
manhood should be enjoyed, not proven -- gymrat44

Spotlight: Member Stories

I joined the "old" WebMD boards last year after being diagnosed with PCa (Gleason 3+3=6) and wanted to learn more about PCa, treatment optio...More

Helpful Tips

Aftershave for Penis Shaft and Scrotum Shave
According to the poll we have on whether you shave your equipment or not the results as of today are 80 shave, 17 don't. Clearly the ... More
Was this Helpful?
11 of 13 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.