Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Please see the new Men's Sexuality exchange. It is suggested that this exchange be geared to men's health issues.
Erections
92135_man posted:
How often do you all get erections during the day? When you get them what do you do with them? Do you flip them up into your waist band? Do you relieve it and masturbate? Also i got a very big boner during my last physical and it was a male doctor. It was very awkward. It was not semi hard, it was fully erect sticking straight at his face. Is that weird? Has this happened to anyone? Please share some stories

Take the Poll

How often do you get boners throughout the day?
  • 5 or more
vote
View Poll Results

Lapardlad responded:
Hey man i get one in the morning without fail and I might get one throughout the day but if I do I always tuck under my waist band until it goes you can also hold your breath so all the blood goes to the more important places not sure how much truth is in there but it seems to work!

emediof replied to Lapardlad's response:
5 or more times a day 50% of guys get hard.my horny wife would love u all.

Spotlight: Member Stories

6'4" 45, slim, boxer guy for work,, no boxers at home. love to shower outdoors... swim nude. and jerk one off when ever I can. strangest plac...More

Helpful Tips

B
Does any one have a recommendation on a brand of boxer briefs that hold their shape throughout the day? I have Hanes 100% cotton boxer ... More
Was this Helpful?
33 of 58 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.