Skip to content

Announcements

Please see the new Men's Sexuality exchange. It is suggested that this exchange be geared to men's health issues.
Restoring penis
Anon_1131 posted:
I have been working on restoring my penis to the uncircumcised state for some time. I now can now keep the glans covered for 12-15 hours a day without tape or any other device.

My question- is there any potential problem/danger in keeping the glans covered for this length of time after having been circumcised for my entire life. I am over 50. I do keep the glans clean and there is no irritation or discomfort.

Any thoughts will be appreciated.

emediof responded:
if this new look turns u on,just enjoy.your cock will let u know if it wants u to stop. I love the look & feel of an uncut cock. that was the first one I ever swrild my tounge around when I was 12.love that feeling !!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I joined the "old" WebMD boards last year after being diagnosed with PCa (Gleason 3+3=6) and wanted to learn more about PCa, treatment optio...More

Helpful Tips

B
Does any one have a recommendation on a brand of boxer briefs that hold their shape throughout the day? I have Hanes 100% cotton boxer ... More
Was this Helpful?
33 of 58 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.