Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Please see the new Men's Sexuality exchange. It is suggested that this exchange be geared to men's health issues.
Restoring penis
Anon_1131 posted:
I have been working on restoring my penis to the uncircumcised state for some time. I now can now keep the glans covered for 12-15 hours a day without tape or any other device.

My question- is there any potential problem/danger in keeping the glans covered for this length of time after having been circumcised for my entire life. I am over 50. I do keep the glans clean and there is no irritation or discomfort.

Any thoughts will be appreciated.

emediof responded:
if this new look turns u on,just enjoy.your cock will let u know if it wants u to stop. I love the look & feel of an uncut cock. that was the first one I ever swrild my tounge around when I was 12.love that feeling !!!

Helpful Tips

More Discussions
Hey guys not sure if anyone else caught on but I just figured out at the bottom of the threads there is a link that says "more dicussions" ... More
Was this Helpful?
130 of 195 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.