Skip to content

Announcements

Please see the new Men's Sexuality exchange. It is suggested that this exchange be geared to men's health issues.
Childhood Sexual Curiosity
intercooler posted:
Hey everyone I've been going through some rough times I've been going through,

I had a memory resurface from my childhood that I'm utterly ashamed about and am really worried that I've caused damage

So when I was age 9 I would go to a friends house and he would have a younger sister and we would play fight all the time and I would wrestle with her but I started to do something that I am not proud of but I've heard it's normal curiosity. I would "dry hump" her and pretended like it was a wrestling move, I don't think she ever noticed what I was doing but I knew what I was doing and how wrong it was. I continued these acts from age 9 to 12 and then I just stopped for some reason, I don't remember. All I remember is that I use to close the door is because I didn't want an adult seeing what I was doing because I would feel embarrassed or ashamed because I didn't want to get into trouble.

We were never naked we didn't kiss or anything I just pretended it was a wrestling move even though I knew it wasn't, I'm so worried that I've caused damage to these girls and I can't stop thinking about it. Something that makes me feel even worse is that this girl that I wrestled with was younger then me, we had a 4-5 year difference but I never thought of it as anything other then feeling good, I didn't ejaculate or anything like that I just rubbed myself against her for few seconds at a time and then switch the move to pretend like It wasn't wrong...

I truly need some insight, thank you!

An_251837 responded:
Hello.

IMHO, you would benefit greatly by discussing all this with a counselor that you trust. I think you need help to deal with these feelings.

I pray you can get this resolved soon.

emediof responded:
get over it,she knew what u were doing far more than u did & at 9 u weren't hurting her as much as she probably wished u would.in a good way emedio75@gmail.com

Helpful Tips

B
Does any one have a recommendation on a brand of boxer briefs that hold their shape throughout the day? I have Hanes 100% cotton boxer ... More
Was this Helpful?
33 of 58 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.