Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Please see the new Men's Sexuality exchange. It is suggested that this exchange be geared to men's health issues.
Freeballing Friday???
Anon_1131 posted:
It's Friday. How many of you guys are freeballing?

gymrat44 responded:
I did last Friday but not today. Keeping it a now-and-then thing helps keep the excitement in it.

A couple of months ago I had a freeballing Friday and when I was getting dressed at the gym after my work-out my penis surprised me by slipping down the right pantleg of my jeans instead of finding its usual place in the left pantleg. The right pantleg bit was unusually fun in that my penis had to bend slightly to get in there and was constantly being rubbed by the fly-placket of my button-fly jeans, making me aware of his presence constantly. By mid-day he migrated into his usual place which on the whole seemed more comfortable for both of us.

Always amazed how he seems to have a mind of his own!
manhood should be enjoyed, not proven -- gymrat44

Anon_1131 responded:
Another Friday has roled around. How many of you guys are freeballing. Let's hear from you.

Spotlight: Member Stories

In my 60s, bought my first barbell in high school 50 years ago and still work out four or five times a week. Getting to know and enjoy my body has inc...More

Helpful Tips

Aftershave for Penis Shaft and Scrotum Shave
According to the poll we have on whether you shave your equipment or not the results as of today are 80 shave, 17 don't. Clearly the ... More
Was this Helpful?
11 of 13 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.