Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Please see the new Men's Sexuality exchange. It is suggested that this exchange be geared to men's health issues.
Not so close shave?
Anon_1131 posted:
I would like to maintain a scruffy look with my beard, which is very popular with men now. Unfortunately after 3-4 days of growth my beard gets longer than what I would like. I then shave and I am back to the clean shaved look, which I do not want.

My question, does any one know of a razor or a shaving technique where I could maintain the scruffy look by taking off just the minimum amount of beard?

gymrat44 responded:
Sure - get yourself an iStubble electric clipper. It's cordless and has settings from 0.4 cm up to 5.0 cm which can be changed like using a TV remote. You can find the exact length of scruff which is perfect for you and by using the iStubble daily you can keep it indefinitely.

I got one about six months ago and really like it!
manhood should be enjoyed, not proven -- gymrat44

Spotlight: Member Stories

50, married, 2 kids. Prostate Cancer surgery at 48. Doing fine now. But along the way, created www.franktalk.org for guys with ED. Now am hoping to ...More

Helpful Tips

Aftershave for Penis Shaft and Scrotum Shave
According to the poll we have on whether you shave your equipment or not the results as of today are 80 shave, 17 don't. Clearly the ... More
Was this Helpful?
8 of 9 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.