Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Please see the new Men's Sexuality exchange. It is suggested that this exchange be geared to men's health issues.
Masturbating in different places.
92135_man posted:
Has anyone ever masturbated in public or in your car while driving? For the first time ever today I masturbated while driving just to see what it was like and it was kinda weird but i liked it. Also, has anyone ever got caught masturbating: public or in their house?

jrocker85 responded:
In the car on long rides helps pass the time, it's better to edge..

hairyd replied to jrocker85's response:
Guys be careful with the penis. Just like texting and talking on the phone it could be deadly. JR is right it great for edging.
-man getting "caught " is part of the fun. A lot of truckers has enjoyed looking down at me with thumbs up and blowing air horns. Masturbating does not have to be solo. Yes been there and yes done that.... Sex with or without a partner is Super anywhere. Until you had more practice you may want a rubber cover to protect the seats. Also better if you lose the pants; for gas and brakes control. Great music also helps or sex talk with your lady on a speaker phone.

JeremyW responded:
Masturbating in the car while driving gives me an awesome orgasm. I let out the loudest groans. A great way to pass the time on a boring trip. Never been caught during the act, but was caught by wife just after I had finished in the bathroom.

tnguy1 replied to JeremyW's response:
Just be careful where you do this. A guy in our town was caught by a bunch kids in a school bus next to him at a red light. He was tracked down by the local police and arrested with the same charges as if he was standing on the street corner exposing himself.

emediof responded:
yes I masterbated a lot while checking out gay bars & made sure they saw me.it made me cumm just to see them respond by running their tng across their lips,knowing they wanted my cock. & oh ya my mom caught me jerking when I was 16.she smiled & said,"u need help with that ,it looks to big for just one hand" so she finished me off ,I never cumm that much ever. im emedio75@gmail.com

Spotlight: Member Stories

i am the walrus. i am the walrus. i am the walrus.

Helpful Tips

B
Does any one have a recommendation on a brand of boxer briefs that hold their shape throughout the day? I have Hanes 100% cotton boxer ... More
Was this Helpful?
33 of 58 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.