Skip to content

Announcements

Please see the new Men's Sexuality exchange. It is suggested that this exchange be geared to men's health issues.
Coloring Pubic Hair???
Anon_1131 posted:
Have any of you guys tried coloring their pubic hair using men's hair dyes? Mine is very light in color and I would like to darken it up. I was going to use a product such as "Just for Men".

Anon_1131 responded:
I used Just for Men Beard and Mustache coloring. It worked great and I now have much darker pubic hair.

buttfuzz replied to Anon_1131's response:
I'm a hairstylist. And I'm curious how it turned out. Over the years some of my male clients have asked me what I would recommend for dying their pubic hair darker. Honestly- no idea. I have a huge dark bush myself, no trimming and all natural my friend. Hairy taint, balls, crack and hole all are plenty hairy. I've never thought about this for myself, and now I'm wondering how many guys color their pubic hair? I think it's cool. I have to say- I really enjoy having a big dark bush. So I can see why that would appeal to some men who have a lighter bush. Men- please keep your pubic hair. It just looks better on a man.

Anon_1131 replied to buttfuzz's response:
I have used Just for Men Beard and Mustache coloring and it works great. I have gone from very light, washed out pubic hair to a dark brown bush. The darker color makes the hair look a lot thicker. My only question now is whether I leave it full or manscape it. In case you are wondering, I have not had any problem with my skin being irritated.

gq12 replied to Anon_1131's response:
no bush to darken!!

Anon_1131 replied to gq12's response:
I just dyed my pubic hair using Just for Men Beard and Mustache dye. I used the dark brown shade. The results were great. The hair is much darker and fuller looking than before dying. I use to trim my pubic hair and shave my balls and shaft. I like my full, dark bush much better.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Married with 3 sons. Raise by a divorce father that was only 17 years older than I. Therefore we shared many good times and open discussions about lif...More

Helpful Tips

Aftershave for Penis Shaft and Scrotum Shave
According to the poll we have on whether you shave your equipment or not the results as of today are 80 shave, 17 don't. Clearly the ... More
Was this Helpful?
11 of 13 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.