Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Please see the new Men's Sexuality exchange. It is suggested that this exchange be geared to men's health issues.
Guys It not a Joke
hairyd posted:
A friend called me this weekend around 2 am. He needed help. Around 11 pm he had taken a young female (late 20's) to his bed.
She had explained to him she was a virgin. Therefore he continue having intercourse enjoying her vaginal tightness. When she was stating it was causing discomfort, burning, pain, and penetration problems. She was not his first virgin. But after 10 or 15 minutes of pleasure. He was feeling himself ready to cum. Her vagina muscles surrounding the vagina tighten, and clamp shut, making it impossible for him to pull his erect penis out. They did not know what had happen. Therefore continue to try to pull themselves apart. But his hard penis was stuck. Her muscles was acting like a cock ring; therefore he could not get a soft cock.

Take the Poll

Has this happen to You? Or a friend?
  • Yes
  • No
vote
View Poll Results

gq12 replied to Sonnyp1989's response:
interesting fantasy...
sounds more like a story of dogs. The male cannot remove himself until he begins to soften.

hairyd replied to Sonnyp1989's response:
There was not anything I was able to tell him to do. He explain that he was in the bed in the doggy style position His full shaft was in her vaginal. They were not able to see a clock; but they had waited. Thinking he would lose his erection.
He told me were his extra house key was hidden. Therefore I when over there.
He is a big boy over 6 feet and she may have been 5 feet. I told her . I would give her a sedative as a muscle relaxant. But she did not like to idea of being put asleep with two strange men. My other option would be to call an ambulance service to carry them(joined at the hip/ butt) to an ER.
They agree she would take the pill. After about 15 minutes he was able to pull his cock out. His 7 inches when soft.
After check both of them. She had a few cuts to her vaginal tissue and his penis was bruised. I advised her. She had vaginism to see a GYN. If she had had a exam or try to use a tampon this would have been discovered; but since she was a virgin she had done neither.
Guys it is rare but it can happen.

Sonnyp1989 replied to hairyd's response:
Hey hairyd, what's ur email? I have a question for you if u don't mind.

What is the Question?

What is the Question????

Sonny your question made me think of my friend. He goes into an elevator, looks up and sees this great big huge guy standing next to him. As the door closes behind them. The big guy sees the little guy staring at him, looks down and says, "7 feet tall, 350 lbs, 20 inch penis, testicles 3 lbs each, Turner Brown". Jack just faints dead away and falls to the floor. The big dude kneels down and brings him to, by slapping his face and shaking him. He asks, "Are you Ok?" In a very weak voice Jack says, "Excuse me, but what did you just say to me?" The big dude says, "When I saw the curious look on your face, I just figured I'd give you the answers to the questions everyone always asks me. "I'm 7 fee[a class="template-reply-post" id="exchange-post-enabled_r_f4b48f5_4" style="color: rgb(0, 102, 153); cursor: pointer;"> t tall, weigh 350 lbs, have a 20 inch penis, my testicles weigh 3 lbs each, and my name is Turner Brown." Jack said, "Oh Thank God! I thought you said 'Turn Around'"

emediof responded:
u lucky bastard. r u paying child support now?

hairyd replied to emediof's response:
Yes, I am lucky to be born well hung. But I learned and taught ours to enjoy sex.
No, I was lucky to select females that wanted and enjoyed sex.. Never for money or a family. I was lucky and safe sex.

Spotlight: Member Stories

50, married, 2 kids. Prostate Cancer surgery at 48. Doing fine now. But along the way, created www.franktalk.org for guys with ED. Now am hoping to ...More

Helpful Tips

More Discussions
Hey guys not sure if anyone else caught on but I just figured out at the bottom of the threads there is a link that says "more dicussions" ... More
Was this Helpful?
130 of 195 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.