Skip to content

Announcements

Please see the new Men's Sexuality exchange. It is suggested that this exchange be geared to men's health issues.
Psoriasis on penis
An_252489 posted:
Hi, I have psoriasis, and I get flareups on my penis sometimes. I read that the vitamin A and E in Man1 Man Oil can help with dry skin - has anyone tried it?

lightningguy responded:
Yes, I have. My penis was really gross with psoriasis, and I was going out of my mind worrying about how ugly it looked. A friend recommended I try Man1 Man Oil, and it really did the trikc for me. I've been using it for about 6-7 moinths, and haven't had any more problems. Definitely go for it,

Spotlight: Member Stories

Married with 3 sons. Raise by a divorce father that was only 17 years older than I. Therefore we shared many good times and open discussions about lif...More

Helpful Tips

More Discussions
Hey guys not sure if anyone else caught on but I just figured out at the bottom of the threads there is a link that says "more dicussions" ... More
Was this Helpful?
130 of 195 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.