Skip to content

Announcements

Please see the new Men's Sexuality exchange. It is suggested that this exchange be geared to men's health issues.
sexual encouter stories ?
landofstud posted:
am new here. i am 40 years old, married. love having sex with my wife. but, also, i very much like looking at men, especially good looking, muscular, chest hair, beards. i was way too shy to try to start anything with another guy in my teens or college years (and still am too shy), although i came really close once. i sort of wish i could go back and live one of my fantasies now. i have read a lot of posts on here, but i was hoping you guys would share more about your encounters of any type with other men

projectmanager27 responded:
Don't do it. Conscious will eat you up. You will enter a lifestyle that will destroy your family.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hey guys, 25 year old man here learning from what I read. Thanks! Sonnypavlik@yahoo.com

Helpful Tips

B
Does any one have a recommendation on a brand of boxer briefs that hold their shape throughout the day? I have Hanes 100% cotton boxer ... More
Was this Helpful?
33 of 58 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.