Skip to content

Please see the new Men's Sexuality exchange. It is suggested that this exchange be geared to men's health issues.
sexual encouter stories ?
landofstud posted:
am new here. i am 40 years old, married. love having sex with my wife. but, also, i very much like looking at men, especially good looking, muscular, chest hair, beards. i was way too shy to try to start anything with another guy in my teens or college years (and still am too shy), although i came really close once. i sort of wish i could go back and live one of my fantasies now. i have read a lot of posts on here, but i was hoping you guys would share more about your encounters of any type with other men
projectmanager27 responded:
Don't do it. Conscious will eat you up. You will enter a lifestyle that will destroy your family.

Helpful Tips

More Discussions
Hey guys not sure if anyone else caught on but I just figured out at the bottom of the threads there is a link that says "more dicussions" ... More
Was this Helpful?
130 of 195 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.