Skip to content

Announcements

Please see the new Men's Sexuality exchange. It is suggested that this exchange be geared to men's health issues.
hands/vagina/oral - free orgasm
landofstud posted:
have any of you guys ever made yourself have any orgasm without touching yourself or with the help of a vagina or mouth especially in a public place ? for example, i have been to the public library on 3 occasions using the computers with others sitting all around. the computers are set up so others can't see them easily. i was looking at muscular, hairy, and sometimes nude men pics. i guess i sort of had help from squezzing my legs together and the fact that i had pulled my dick out throught the hole in my boxers (still in my pants i mean). but after being in the height of arrousal for a long time i would have this amazing orgasm (it was really hard to keep from making any noise). then i have to find my way to the bathroom to clean up the cum from inside my pants. has anyone ever done anything like that before. please elaborate.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 50 years old, married 24 years with 2 children. My oldest is married. I joined this site as a way of getting information to help me become health...More

Helpful Tips

More Discussions
Hey guys not sure if anyone else caught on but I just figured out at the bottom of the threads there is a link that says "more dicussions" ... More
Was this Helpful?
130 of 195 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.