Skip to content

Announcements

Please see the new Men's Sexuality exchange. It is suggested that this exchange be geared to men's health issues.
flacid masturbation
landofstud posted:
have any of you guys masterbated and ejaculated while remaining flacid ? i have not problem getting hard. sometimes i have the problem of making an erection go away. but, if i keep it pointing down before erect, get lots of precum going, and just sort of roll my penis and balls around in my wet hand, i will have one of the most amazing orgasms ever. anyone ever tried ?

bmbubya3 responded:
I have ejaculated with a flaccid penis. I did start the process with an erection. My body required and needed the ejaculation erection or not

Spotlight: Member Stories

WebMDStPeteBob@hotmail.com I'm from Tampa Bay, Florida area and in my late 40's. I grew up with 5 brothers and enjoy the company of men. I wa...More

Helpful Tips

More Discussions
Hey guys not sure if anyone else caught on but I just figured out at the bottom of the threads there is a link that says "more dicussions" ... More
Was this Helpful?
130 of 195 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.