Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

Please see the new Men's Sexuality exchange. It is suggested that this exchange be geared to men's health issues.
    Sun Bathing
    psalm119130 posted:
    I really enjoy sun bathing. I think it looks healthy. If any would like we could pass on good tanning tips, good lotions, and oils to use. One question I would start with is..do any of you all have any "tan thru swimwear" you would be willing to sell. I wear a size medium and prefer the bikini style with strings on the side with a brazilian back. (no thong) I have a all over body tan and the tan thru bikini is a must when going to the beach. I use a good oil for the beach and a good lotion for the tanning bed. Both work great.

Spotlight: Member Stories

6'4" 45, slim, boxer guy for work,, no boxers at home. love to shower outdoors... swim nude. and jerk one off when ever I can. strangest plac...More

Helpful Tips

B
    Does any one have a recommendation on a brand of boxer briefs that hold their shape throughout the day? I have Hanes 100% cotton boxer ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    34 of 59 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.