Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Please see the new Men's Sexuality exchange. It is suggested that this exchange be geared to men's health issues.
Sun Bathing
psalm119130 posted:
I really enjoy sun bathing. I think it looks healthy. If any would like we could pass on good tanning tips, good lotions, and oils to use. One question I would start with is..do any of you all have any "tan thru swimwear" you would be willing to sell. I wear a size medium and prefer the bikini style with strings on the side with a brazilian back. (no thong) I have a all over body tan and the tan thru bikini is a must when going to the beach. I use a good oil for the beach and a good lotion for the tanning bed. Both work great.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am glad this group is in here. I am 62 (in 2011) and live in Pa. I talk freely about sexual matters, and am completely comfortable with being nude a...More

Helpful Tips

More Discussions
Hey guys not sure if anyone else caught on but I just figured out at the bottom of the threads there is a link that says "more dicussions" ... More
Was this Helpful?
130 of 195 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.