Skip to content

Announcements

Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place: https://messageboards.webmd.com/

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1. Head over to this page: https://messageboards.webmd.com/living-healthy/f/mens-health/

2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at CommunityManagement@webmd.net

Please see the new Men's Sexuality exchange. It is suggested that this exchange be geared to men's health issues.
    Sun Tanning
    psalm119130 posted:
    I really enjoy sun tanning. I think it looks healthy. If any would like we could pass on good tanning tips, good lotions, and oils to use. One question I would start with is..do any of you all have any "tan thru swimwear" you would be willing to sell. I wear a size medium and prefer the bikini style with strings on the side with a brazilian back. (no thong) I have a all over body tan and the tan thru bikini is a must when going to the beach. I use a good oil for the beach and a good lotion for the tanning bed. Both work great.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Age 53 - Divorce father of two sons, totally out as a Gay Men and love the life that I live. Came out 12 years ago and was the best thing I have ever ...More

Helpful Tips

My sugestion
    is to try to keep your underwear on at all costs. Take them off only to shower and when you are getting dressed UNLESS nobody else is, then ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    3 of 10 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.