Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

We will be discontinuing this community as of April 1, 2014. We value and appreciate your participation in this community and hope that you will continue to post your questions in the WebMD Cancer Community.
My Husband has Stage 4 Melanoma
HarleyG10 posted:
My husband has stage 4 melanoma. He has it in his brain, lungs, kidneys, liver, just about everywhere. Will it ever get in his bones? Just very concerned. He is taking chemo right now but hope to go back to MD Anderson soon but they found another mass in his brain so dont know when we can go back. Can it also get in his spine? The doctors have told me that there is no real cure for melanoma. Is that true?

Lainey_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hi HarleyG10,

I am sorry about your husband. WebMD has some information that might help: http://www.webmd.com/melanoma-skin-cancer/default.htm
Please keep us updated.

Helpful Tips

Living with Cancer
From personal experience, my first year, like yours, has been difficult at times. I have been treated for prostate cancer, and I will not ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 23 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.