Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

We will be discontinuing this community as of April 1, 2014. We value and appreciate your participation in this community and hope that you will continue to post your questions in the WebMD Cancer Community.
Itchy new moles on back..melanoma?
Paulymc posted:
Hello, I'm a 46 year old male in very good health but i am fair skinned and have 2 new moles starting on my back that are about 3 mm long each and are asymetrical. They are located about 8 inches from each other on my upper mid back.They are brown with tiny black dots in and around them and they itch constantly. I have hundreds of other larger moles that do not itch , should I be worried? Thanx for your time in advance . Paul mc

millicentbash responded:
Get yourself to a dermatologist! Seriously. "New" moles should always be checked out.

Helpful Tips

Font Size!
Don't forget you can increase your font size by hitting and holding Ctrl on your keyboard and the plus sign at the same time. Could be ... More
Was this Helpful?
17 of 28 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.