Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

We will be discontinuing this community as of April 1, 2014. We value and appreciate your participation in this community and hope that you will continue to post your questions in the WebMD Cancer Community.
Multiple moles on back, misshapen and varied colors- should I get them removed? [PICTURE]
An_253180 posted:
Here's some pics of moles on my back- some repeated to get a better color idea and fingers for size reference. I'm worried that the bigger ones have more than one consistent color and uneven edges, and the smaller ones have potential to turn into something worse.

What do you guys think? I'm unable to get straight to a dermotologist (and have never been)- should I get them removed ASAP or are they normal looking?? Thanks, any commentary is helpful!

MountTam responded:
Larger resolution here: http://i.imgur.com/quPytWL.jpg

Patch100 responded:
Have them removed; especially the bigger ones that are dark in color.

Helpful Tips

Font Size!
Don't forget you can increase your font size by hitting and holding Ctrl on your keyboard and the plus sign at the same time. Could be ... More
Was this Helpful?
17 of 28 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.