Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

We will be discontinuing this community as of April 1, 2014. We value and appreciate your participation in this community and hope that you will continue to post your questions in the WebMD Cancer Community.
Weird mole on my stomach
An_254934 posted:
I have had the smaller mole for many years. This other, larger one has gotten bigger over time. Now it is very itch, and sometimes can peel it off. I have had a doctor look at it a few years ago and he said it looked ok. The itchiness is sometimes more than I can handle.

Does this look like something I should have checked out right away? I do not have insurance due to losing it to Obamacare.

atti_editor responded:
Hi and thank you for posting,

Here is some information that I found about moles and when you should have them checked . Even though you have had this mole checked in the past, I suggest you make an appointment to have this mole examined by your doctor or dermatologist. You might want to call or visit a free clinic in your area if cost is a big concern. Itching is one of the symptoms that it is suggested you visit a doctor for.

Best wishes,
Atti

Helpful Tips

Font Size!
Don't forget you can increase your font size by hitting and holding Ctrl on your keyboard and the plus sign at the same time. Could be ... More
Was this Helpful?
17 of 28 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.