Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
stomach problems
thewalkers8869 posted:
I had a hysteerectomy on Oct 7, 2010. I was able to keep my ovaries. Recently everytime I eat anything my stomach bloats up and I am uncomfortable for a long while. I was wondering if it could be my gall bladder or my ovaries.

Annie_WebMD_Staff responded:
Hi thewalkers8869,

Read more about a hysterectomy by using the WebMD search engine.

For questions about potential digestion problems please visit our WebMD Digestive Disorders Community . In addition we have a Digestive Disorders Health Center and a Heartburn/GERD Health Center that you may find helpful.

Please be aware that the Digestive Disorders Community board does not currently have a health expert to answer community members' questions but we do have a lot of helpful community members on that board so they may be able to also help answer your questions.

I hope that information is helpful to you.

- Annie

Featuring Experts

Mary Jane Minkin, MD, is a nationally recognized obstetrician gynecologist, with a special interest in menopause. Dr. Minkin is clinical professor of ...More

Helpful Tips

mood swings/menopause
I have so much empathy for all women that go through this,either mild or severe.I was put on a hormone,very low dose because I have 4 ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the North American Menopause Society website