Skip to content
so much mind body & soul suffering...I pray for help & support
noor333 posted:
Honestly, everyday I suffer from so much frustration, anxiety, depression and pain. I have been in menopause about a year now; however I was struck down and bedridden for about 5 months from last January. I went to a myofacial release therapist and she kept pushing me to do exercises...well I now have a walker, wheelchair, cane and comode...I also had an autoimmune disesase called urticarial vasculitis, at times very intense pain in my knees, hands and wrists, and as well I hsave fibro myalgia, herniated discs and 12''s of a damaged nerve in my back. Well along with hardly being able to walk now I have inflammation that many major drs.whether they be a traditional or alternative dr. i can' t go off the predisone or my body will go into shock or i could possibly die. Well my husband who is at times helpful and the rest of the time a royal pain in my... did a good thing and researched that predisone(steroids) is like the worst possible combination for stress and anxiety while being in menopause....Need I say more....I used to be so upbeat and positive...now the only thing that keeps me from the many many bouts of tears is trying to have as much faith as i can muster and Hugs and Love. I'm so sorry if you were able to read this far don't want anybody to hurt as a result of my life challenges...Of course I would appreciate some loving support and prayers...I truly love being a nice and good person...most of my friends have their own lives so I feel pretty alone and trying my best to pray and if i can i try to count my blessings...Thanks for listening!!! PS I just started bio identical (natural) hormones balancec to my body needs...but I have to endure for atleast 2 wks. for them to take effect. So if you are either empathetic, compassionate and or with a good sense of humor in a loving way...feel free to respond. God Bless you and yours<3

Featuring Experts

Mary Jane Minkin, MD, is a nationally recognized obstetrician gynecologist, with a special interest in menopause. Dr. Minkin is clinical professor of ...More

Helpful Tips

mood swings/menopause
I have so much empathy for all women that go through this,either mild or severe.I was put on a hormone,very low dose because I have 4 ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the North American Menopause Society website