Skip to content


    Exciting News for WebMD Members!

    We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

    And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

    What Do You Need to Do?

    The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

    Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

    Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

    An_250898 posted:
    I am a 45 year old female who could never have children suffered 13 miscarriages and 1 tubal pregnancy and recently underwent a hysterectomy of the cervix and uterus but now I feel very sad and empty like I was cheated. Is this normal and will it pass with time or should I get help?
    troubledfemale responded:
    Please somebody talk to me I feel so cheated and I feel so empty I need help
    Anon_6061 responded:
    I'm truly sorry for your loss! I also had a hysterectomy although I'd already had children. But I also feel empty and like I was robbed or cheated out of the rest of my life. I strongly suggest you find a therapist to help you work through these terrible losses. An online hysterectomy support group may also be helpful. One that comes to mind is Hystersisters.

    Featuring Experts

    Mary Jane Minkin, MD, is a nationally recognized obstetrician gynecologist, with a special interest in menopause. Dr. Minkin is clinical professor of ...More

    Helpful Tips

    Hot flash & Night sweat relief
    I am 51 and started perimenopause 6 years ago. I experience hot flashes and night sweats heavily every two weeks - the time I usually ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    1 of 1 found this helpful

    Related Drug Reviews

    • Drug Name User Reviews

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

    For more information, visit the North American Menopause Society website