Skip to content
cyndiat44
Cyndiat44 posted:
Ok ladies is it only me or does everything get on your nerves. Or is that something other then menopause? I never used to be so short tempered. I'm ready to just run and hide from everyone. Until this goes away. Or like PMS they say is a learned behavior. Could it just be another learned behavior? I know I really feel like crap sometimes and just have to either take a drive by myself or hide in my room. My poor kids think I really don't like them sometimes. I'm always telling them please ignore me right now. I have just started to eat right. I have always taken my vitamins. Just realized I haven't been very attentive towards my husband. And that isn't me. That is how I knew I was going threw something different. Well whoever said we have to start being moody, have low libido, low testosterone, ect. Well serotonin is the feel good hormone what boost serotonin in the brain? I know Primrose Oil helps get rid of migraine head aches. Haven't tried that one yet. I have been reading a lot on this thing they call menopause. If any of this made any seance then I'm still ok but if not then there goes that fuzzy thinking again. Trying to figure out the best way to begin all the diet, exercise, the distressing meditations, new way if livening... And a lot of the power of a lot of prays. All I know is when I was clinically diagnosed with sever depression they tried all their meds on me and I felt way out of whack. I could not even function in public. I said all this is , this thing they call depression is a learned behavior and I read up on why people get depressed they look around and say oh well we can't change humanity. So they say lets just be depressed about it. So ladies all I'm saying is maybe if we step out of this thing they call menopause I'm not going to let it get the best of me. Women are strong inside and out we endure childbirth, husbands, and hold down the house while working full time to help support the family. So eat right exercise, remember the vitamins and we should be fine.

Featuring Experts

Mary Jane Minkin, MD, is a nationally recognized obstetrician gynecologist, with a special interest in menopause. Dr. Minkin is clinical professor of ...More

Helpful Tips

mood swings/menopause
I have so much empathy for all women that go through this,either mild or severe.I was put on a hormone,very low dose because I have 4 ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the North American Menopause Society website