Skip to content
I am 52 got my period after 8 months
Luckyyyy posted:
I got a regular period after 8 months. 8months ago for about 3 months I had extremely light periods and then nothing for 8 months. For the past year I have been without a job and have stress because of this. Lately checked my weight . I have put on 20 pounds in 2 years although this started after I lost my job and have not been as physically active as before. I am told I have become more irritable. I do have occasional sleeplessness i wake up 2 or3 hours earlier i do wake up sometimes to urinate which I never used to. My father passed away 4 months back and it has not been easy for me. I recently checked my blood pressure it is slightly high. I am told that all my symptoms are normal and I feel once I get a job I will feel motivated. Should I be concerned about any of my symptoms?

Featuring Experts

Mary Jane Minkin, MD, is a nationally recognized obstetrician gynecologist, with a special interest in menopause. Dr. Minkin is clinical professor of ...More

Helpful Tips

Physical activity at midlifeExpert
Regular physical activity is a vital part of every midlife woman?s life, preserving physical and mental health and improving quality of ... More
Was this Helpful?
19 of 30 found this helpful