Skip to content
just tryn to uderstand
kimmiec_73 posted:
i,m 40 and started perimenopause bout 6 mths before i turned 40 my cycle has went crazy. they came early to start with then were late then on time. now for the last 4 mths they are skip one then start 15 to 20 days late.i have the hot flashes night sweats there are nights that i just cant seem to go to sleep which i understand are normal but for the last couple mths ive been really nauseated no matter what i eat or drink. and the heartburn is almost unbearable even with tums. with my cycle crazy like this would pregnancy symptoms be the same as when i was in my 20s and 30s or woould they be different.and with skipping periods how would one know they are pregnant? because that is the usual indicator that i was pregnant. please help me understand what my body is going through.

Featuring Experts

Mary Jane Minkin, MD, is a nationally recognized obstetrician gynecologist, with a special interest in menopause. Dr. Minkin is clinical professor of ...More

Helpful Tips

Red Clover Blossoms
I have done research and have been using red clover blossom 2x daily(750 mg from most vitamin places). I no longer get get hot flashes. ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the North American Menopause Society website