Skip to content
Anyone had similar symptoms?
lanae67 posted:
I have recently been having "attacks"--most often when I get up in the morning. Usually involve chills or hot flashes spreading throughout my body, often accompanied by dizziness, followed by feeling weak and shakey or nervous for several minutes or several hours afterward. I have been postmenopausal for 10 yrs. & never had any particular problems other than occasional hot flashes that come & go within a few minutes. Am wondering if anyone else has experienced these type of symptoms & gotten any answers.

feariedust7 responded:
now I never thought it could have anything to do with menopause but I get the chills CONSTANTLY ... no hot flashes but I am ALWAYS cold .... hmmm

Featuring Experts

Mary Jane Minkin, MD, is a nationally recognized obstetrician gynecologist, with a special interest in menopause. Dr. Minkin is clinical professor of ...More

Helpful Tips

Darkened Skin above my lip
What can I do about dark skin above my upper lip. I have gone through menopause already. I have tried skin bleach to no avail. What do I ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 3 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

For more information, visit the North American Menopause Society website